Sunday, August 1, 2010

Postttsss;

Alright, so this is probably gonna be my last blog until next week? Or a little longer. I'm not gonna continue to try and write everyday because honestly that gets pretty lame. ;O
Haha(:
anywhoo; I'm gonna start learning the languages of the four places I'm going, so I wont be like fluent in talking those languages, but I'll learn enough to know like, who's a persons name, how old they are, yadda yadda. &!+just stuff like that. haha.


I mean.... who knows where I'll end up. I might end up going more places then those four, or less than those. I might just end up living in one of those places, lmfao. Like that would really happen. Maybe, I'll fall in love in Paris. The city of romance ♥ Haha. either way I know I will enjoy myself :D

No comments:

Post a Comment