Saturday, July 31, 2010

Rome, Thailand, India, Paris;

When I turn 21, my goal in life is to start my two year journey.


I want to start off in Rome, half a year.

Then, Thailand. That completes my first year.

Next, India. Another half year.

Finally, Paris. The city of romance. &!+That completes my two year journey.

But there's so much more than me just wanting to go there; I want to learn. I want to discover. I want to eat something, that I would never in my life think about eating. Listen to music I've never heard. Go swimming in the beautiful waters of Thailand. Have a picnic under the Eiffel Tower. Eat Indian food, haha. &!+wear a toga in Rome ;D
Hahah, all four of those places have always been the most interesting to me(:
I haven't really been studying them much... at all. But I'm starting too. I've always liked them, I just never really thought of doing anything with them until my cousin Allyssa. She has a thing for Japan, and Anime, and she's planning to go to Japan when she turns 16. She's really the one who inspired me. Hah, so don't think I'm some weirdo, who's spent all my life learning about that and only that(;
I honestly think that going to those places might change me in a way though.
yeah, yeah i know it sounds like some lame ass thing but stfu. hahah ;D
ksoo, i'm pretty much done with this post, but I'll post another one soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment